Machine Vision Consultancy
Engineering and Software Consultants
Throughout our combined 35 years of experience in business, our expertise has been demanded in a consulting capacity time and time again. Consultation can form a vital first stage in the process of ensuring that the optimum solution is specified for your application.
Project and process assessment
We offer technical, commercial and practical advice on new and existing projects, including:
- Assessing the viability of a potential machine vision project
- Specification writing
- Improving existing vision systems to achieve greater reliability, increased longevity and decreased scrap
We encourage all our customers to exploit the information which can be obtained from our systems to improve their processes.
We offer packages to ensure that you get the most out of your system, including:
- Statistical analysis
- Increasing the relevance of the vision system’s data output
- Reports and graphs
- Defect and process analysis
- SPC software
- Validation studies and trials
- System self-checking or challenging the system with good and bad parts
- Calibration checks
Some of these services would require one of our engineers to be on-site with the machine, but many can be done remotely with the appropriate remote access set-up. Contact us for more information.
We are a commercial partner for European FP7 projects and are actively involved in advising institutes on the commercial viability of their research.