Smallest coaxial ring light developed
With the vicolux® RK613 we now have our smallest coaxial right light on the market. Its inner diameter is a whole 11.5 mm and the outer diameter 26 mm. This compact design considerably reduces the net weight and thus optimises it for assembly and handling tasks on moving systems, e.g. robot arms.
The extremely high light output also allows test objects to be illuminated at great distances. Furthermore, a new wavelength (yellow 590 nm) has been integrated for inspection tasks during lithography in the semi-conductor industry.
Further important features are:
- Large input power supply for stable light conditions without additional constant current source
- High IP67 level protection for use in difficult environmental conditions (including water spray and drilling emulsion),
- Automatic brightness control during operation via an analogue input
- Controllable light distribution from extremely diffuse to highly focused light
- Use of mounting adapters with standard filter thread for simple mounting directly on the lens.
Due to its mechanical configuration, vicolux® RK613 fits a number of M12 lenses and can even be integrated into the tightest spaces