Fisher Smith Coronavirus Update
During this difficult time, we are working in-line with the government advised isolation protocol. Specifically, this means:
- All staff have the ability to work from home.
- All technical and sales staff have laptops with the correct software needed to operate as normal/usual.
- Our internal systems, communication processes and software are all suitable for remote working.
- We are in regular contact with our key suppliers to ensure deliveries are uninterrupted
- Customers will be notified in advance of any currently unforeseen lead time issues.
- Any meetings can be changed to video or audio calls via Teams or Team viewer
- Since we moved to a modern IP phone system there is no change in any contact numbers
- We have also answered the governments call to provide a rapid response to critical COVID-19 requirements. Whilst we can’t make ventilators, we do have industrial automation/testing capabilities and have registered that as part of the governments resource planning
Many customers are already benefit from the speed and flexibility of remote support from us. Please contact us if you would like find out more about arranging this for your systems.
If there is anything that we can do to support you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Iain Smith & Bob Fisher